1) Welcome to Stormcrow! It’s the easiest way to write properly-threaded tweetstorms.
2) Each new paragraph becomes a new tweet. Numbers in the left margin help you keep a running tally, but…
3) …Stormcrow will automatically add numbers to each tweet during the publishing step, so you don’t have to hassle with them anymore.
4) By default Stormcrow uses the leading number with parenthesis style but you can change this in the Options menu.
5) When you’re ready to publish, Stormcrow publishes each tweet back-to-back with just one tap.
6) Proper threading ensures your followers can read your tweetstorms in the correct order.
7) Easy links: tap the link button to search for a link or website. Copying the URL will automatically paste it at the cursor position.
8) Easy editing: drag left and right on the toolbar to move the cursor by small amounts, making it easier to spot-fix adjacent characters.